I don’t speak Italian, But I can if you like. I Love Food. Anything to do with carbs and I’m in. Below is my recipe for the best -home cooked, Chicken pasta I have tasted.
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Pasta (Enough for 3)
- Pulled / cubed chicken breasts (x3)
- Garlic (1 spoon)
- Green Pepper (Half)
- Chopped Onion (Half)
- Chicken Stock (x1)
- Butter (2 spoons)
- White Wine (x1 Glass)
- Fresh Cream (1 bottle)
- Salt (1/2 a spoon)
- On a medium heat, fry half an onion in butter or oil till slightly golden.
- Add a teaspoon of crushed garlic.
- Add the chicken and fry for +-5 Minutes.
- Add Green pepper.
- Add chicken stock.
- Add your half glass of white wine.
- Add your cream.
- Cook on a low heat for 20 Minutes.
- Cook raw pasta in a pot for about +-15 Minutes (During the previous 20Min allocated), until tender.
- Add half a spoon of salt to your pasta.
- Drain pasta.
- Mix the sauce mix and pasta together after drainage and let it sit for 1 + 1/2 Minutes.
Alternatively you can use beef with RED wine to create an amazing beefy version. I love to add chopped chilies to add some spice to my food. GODERE!